Barrington and Myall Lakes 4WD camping tour
Barrington Tops National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Embrace new challenges and explore stunning mountain and coastal scenery around Barrington Tops and Myall Lakes national parks with the safe and professional staff of Great Divide Tours.
- Contact Great Divide Tours for dates.
- Barrington Tops National Park in North Coast, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. 4WD experience not necessary for this guided tour.
- Contact Great Divide Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Great Divide Tours on 02 9913 1395. Bookings also available on request.
- Please note
- Suitable for 4WD vehicles with low and high range.
- Great Divide Tours also offer driver training courses.
This exciting tag-along adventure from Great Divide Tours leads you from coastal lowlands to lofty mountains and back down again to spectacular beaches
Head out on the open road to explore beautiful rolling hills along the western slopes of Barrington Tops. Next your guides will lead you into the high country of the tops themselves. Meander along 4WD tracks past beautiful snow gums and lush green rainforests.
Set up camp high in the mountains and cook yourself a delicious camp meal. After a peaceful night under the stars, wake up refreshed and get ready to drive back down to the coast. Exploring the wild and pristine beaches of Myall Lakes National Park by 4WD is a great way to top off your adventure.
Great Divide Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Barrington Tops National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Barrington Tops National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.