Animal tracking in Wyrrabalong
Wyrrabalong National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join an NPWS Discovery Ranger on an adventure these school holidays. We’ll search for signs of the wonderful wildlife that calls Wyrrabalong National Park home.
Friday 7 October 2022, 10am to 12pm
- Lillypilly loop trail, Wyrrabalong National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for children 5 years and over.
Free. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults need to book.
- Meeting point
- Burrawang picnic area, in the northern section of Wyrrabalong National Park.
- Bookings essential. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
On this 2hr tour, we'll meander along Lillypilly loop trail on the NSW Central Coast. You'll learn how to spot for signs of animals through their tracks and scats and create your own animal tracks.
This project received grant funding from the Australian Government, and is supported by Central Coast Council.
Wear enclosed shoes for bushwalking and remember to bring a hat and water.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Wyrrabalong National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Wyrrabalong National Park is open from 5.30am to 8pm during daylight saving and 5.30am to 6pm rest of year.