4WD tours in the Blue Mountains and beyond
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Escape the everyday with Detour Adventures for a professional off-road 4WD tour in the Blue Mountains and other stunning wild places. These fully catered expeditions are a great way to get off the beaten track and see wildlife.
- Contact Detour Adventures for tour dates and times.
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Detour Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Detour Adventures on 1300 728 321.
- Please note
- Each tour is tailored to group and individual needs, and provided on demand.
- Detour Adventures also visits Kanangra-Boyd and Abercrombie River national parks.
Detour Adventures is your ticket to wilderness, whether you'd like to join a small group 4WD tour, request a private excursion, or even tag along in your own 4WD vehicle.
Be sure to bring a camera because you’ll be clicking non-stop as Detour Adventures takes you places you’ve never been. Tackle unpaved tracks and explore lush forests and bushland. If you work up an appetite, don’t worry, because each tour is fully catered.
Stretch your legs with a short walk and learn about the history, ecology and geography of scenic wonders in Blue Mountains National Park. Don't forget to keep an eye out for kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and possums, as well as a wide range of birds.
Detour Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.