Wild About Whales: Woolgoolga Headland
Coffs Coast Regional Park
Join our NPWS guides for an exciting whale watching experience on the Coffs Coast. It's whale watching season—see how many whales you can spot out deep.
Saturday 26 June, Wednesday 30 June, Saturday 3 July, Wednesday 7 July and Saturday 10 July 2021, 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- Coffs Coast Regional Park
- Medium. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the whalewatch viewing platform at Woolgoolga Headland (near the public carpark).
- Bookings not required. Please note this activity may be cancelled without notice due to poor weather.
As part of the NSW National Parks Wild About Whales program, join local rangers at Woolgoolga Headland in Coffs Coast Regional Park for an exciting whale watching experience.
Patience and luck can reward whale watchers. Keep your eyes peeled for majestic humpback whales, and their stunning displays of power and agility as they pass by the coast. Our friendly and knowledgeable NSW National Parks rangers have powerful binoculars and scopes on hand to make this free whale watching experience the highlight of your holidays.
- in Coffs Coast Regional Park in the North Coast region
Coffs Coast Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.