Traditional weaving workshop
Budderoo National Park
Do you love doing handcrafts? This weaving workshop at Minnamurra Rainforest is a great introduction to Aboriginal culture. You'll have the privilege of being taught by an Aboriginal Elder.
Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, Budderoo National Park
- Easy. Suitable for children 8 years and older
Adult/child $20 per person.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Minnamurra Rainforest Visitor Centre
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Enjoy an exclusive traditional weaving workshop taught by a respected Aboriginal Elder. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to learn this ancient art at beautiful Minnamurra Rainforest these school holidays. All materials supplied.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day (Minnamurra Rainforest area only). Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass