Tour de Gorge
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Pump up your tyres and gear up for the annual Tour de Gorge bike ride. Pedal through the remarkable Pilliga Forest and Timmallallie National Park near Baradine.
Saturday 3 September 2022
- 8.30am: Briefing.
- 9am: Rides begin.
- 1pm: Rides end.
- Pilliga Pottery
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. The rides are medium to hard for the 50km ride.
Registration $25 per rider (includes registration pack). Jersey $95 (limited sizes available). To purchase, please phone 02 6843 4011. Spectators free.
- Meeting point
- Pilliga Pottery. 2630 Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran, NSW.
- To register, book online. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information.
- Please note
- There are 2 rides on the day: 50km and 19km.
Join us at Pilliga Pottery, near Beradine. Bring your friends and family for a fun day out. Come and support the riders and local stall holders. Refreshments available from the Blue Wren cafe.
Pilliga Forest is a unique Australian landscape, offering rugged beauty on a grand scale. Tour de Gorge riders get exclusive access to parts of the forest rarely seen by the public.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service