Tour de Gorge: Pilliga Forest Challenge 2020
Pilliga National Park
Pump up your tyres and gear up for the annual Tour de Gorge bike ride. Pedal through the remarkable Pilliga Forest and Timmallallie National Park near Baradine.
Saturday 5 September 2020.
- 7.30am to 8.30am: Register at Pilliga Pottery
- 8.30am: Briefing
- 9am: Rides begin
- 1pm: Rides end
- Pilliga National Park
- $25 per person, includes registration pack. You can also buy a polo shirt on the day for $65. Limited sizes available.
- Meeting point
- Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Road, Coonabarabran
- Registration forms now available at Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre. Register now or on the day. Payment required on the day only. For further information email Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre or call 02 6843 4011.
- Please note
There are 2 rides on the day: 50km and 12km.
Join us at the unique Pilliga Pottery with our wonderful hosts Maria Rickert and family. Bring your friends and family for a fun day out. Come and support the riders and local stall holders. Enjoy refreshments and meals from the Blue Wren Cafe.
Pilliga Forest is a unique Australian landscape, offering rugged beauty on a grand scale. Tour de Gorge riders get exclusive access to parts of the forest rarely seen by the public.
Save the date and spread the word as we prepare to celebrate the iconic Pilliga Forest.
- Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6843 4011
- 50-58 Wellington St, Baradine NSW 2396
- in Pilliga National Park in the Country NSW region
Pilliga Forest is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.