Tour de Gorge: Pilliga Forest Challenge 2020
Pilliga National Park
Pump up your tyres and gear up for the annual Tour de Gorge bike ride. Pedal through the remarkable Pilliga Forest and Timmallallie National Park near Baradine.
Saturday 5 September 2020
- Pilliga National Park
- To register your interest email Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre or call 02 6843 4011.
Pilliga Forest is a unique Australian landscape, offering rugged beauty on a grand scale. Tour de Gorge riders get exclusive access to parts of the forest rarely seen by the public.
Save the date and spread the word as we prepare to celebrate the iconic Pilliga Forest. More information on this year's Tour de Gorge will be available in May 2020.
- Pilliga Forest Discovery Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6843 4011
- 50-58 Wellington St, Baradine NSW 2396
- in Pilliga National Park in the Country NSW region
Pilliga Forest is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.