The End Festival 2020
Hill End Historic Site
Come up to ‘The End’ where it all begins! The End Festival of arts, culture and heritage is back by popular demand in 2020. It's on at Hill End Historic Site, near Bathurst and Mudgee in Central West NSW.
Friday 17 April 2020, 6.30pm to 10.30pm. Saturday 18 April 2020, 11am to 10pm. Sunday 19 April 2020, 10am to 4pm.
- Hill End Historic Site
- Medium. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Clarke Street, Hill End
- Bookings not required. For further information email the NPWS Events team.
The End Festival is a unique program of arts, culture and heritage at Hill End Historic Site in Central West NSW. The festival is a back for a 5th year and offers something for everyone, including:
- Live bluegrass, country and folk music
- The best of the region’s wine, craft beer and food
- Art installations and exhibitions
- The Makers Market, where crafts people and food producers display and sell their original works
- Tours and talks on the fascinating layers of history that make Hill End such a special place.
A full program and booking details for shows, tours and workshops will be available in early February 2020.
Bring your family and friends. Enjoy a weekend of arts, culture and fun at this eclectic festival in beautiful Hill End.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in Hill End Historic Site in the Country NSW region
Hill End Historic Site is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.