The End Festival
Hill End Historic Site
Come up to ‘The End’ where it all begins. Don't miss this festival of arts, culture and heritage in the historic village of Hill End. It's a one-of-a-kind experience in an extraordinary place.
Friday 21 April 2017, 6.30pm – 10.30pm; Saturday 22 April 2017, 11am – 10pm; Sunday 23 April 2017, 10am – 4pm
- Hill End Historic Site
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Clarke Street, Hill End
For further information, email the NPWS events team.
Bookings required for Royal Hall shows. Book online:
Bookings now open for Tent Town, a pop-up camping option.
Book online for rare trades workshops and Hill End tours.
- Please note
‘The End’ is a celebration of the heritage gold-mining village of Hill End, located between Bathurst and Mudgee in Central West NSW.
This unique festival will feature:
- Music and cabaret in the Royal Hall.
- Bluegrass, folk and country music on The Golden Age Stage. With All Our Exes Live in Texas, The Morrisons, The Green Mohair Suits and the Digging for Gold Talent Quest.
- Tastings of craft beer and wine from the Bathurst, Orange and Mudgee areas, paired with regional food in The Golden Age Garden.
- Rare trades demonstrations, workshops and sales from craftspeople working with traditional techniques in wood and leather.
- The End Village Market, with regional produce and artisan products from local designers and artists.
- Gold Record: Images from the B O Holtermann Collection, a Bathurst Regional Art Gallery exhibition.
- Site-specific art installations throughout the village.
- NPWS village tours, evening ghost tours and other private tours.
Come up to ‘The End’ and experience the beauty of Hill End in autumn and everything the festival has to offer.
- in Hill End Historic Site in the Country NSW region
Hill End Historic Site is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Hill End
(02) 6337 8206
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm daily (closed 12.30pm-1.30pm) (closed Christmas Day)
- High Street, Hill End NSW
- Hill End