Junior Rangers: Cultural appreciation
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Looking for a hands-on experience these school holidays? Come along to this cultural appreciation activity in Blue Mountains National Park. It's one of 5 Junior Ranger activities you can do in 2020.
Thursday 16 July and Thursday 1 October 2020, 10am to 12.30pm
- Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Child $15 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- NSW National Parks Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Are you interested in becoming a Junior Ranger? If so, come along and learn about Aboriginal culture through this fun and interactive session.
Join our Aboriginal ranger for a fantastic hands-on experience to discover ancient tools, weapons and instruments. During this activity you’ll hear about traditional and contemporary Aboriginal culture. Come along to learn about the importance of sustainability and how we can all help to care for Country.
Junior Rangers is a 5-part program for kids who live in or are visiting the Blue Mountains over the school holidays. Complete all 5 activities throughout 2020, in any order, and you'll receive a certificate and a gift!
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.