Highland Valley Forage
Morton National Park
Savour the best of the Southern Highlands on a food and wine trail through Morton National Park. Choose between a 4km or 9.5km experience and enjoy the exceptional scenery and local produce on offer.
Saturday 23 October and Sunday 24 October 2021, 10am to 4.30pm. Sessions run between 10am and 3pm.
- Three Views walking track, Morton National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults only, 18 years and over. The track is almost completely flat, so it’s suitable for all fitness levels
$195 per person. Ticket includes return bus trip from Osborne Park Showground in Kangaroo Valley.
- Meeting point
- Osborne Park Showground. Kangaroo Valley buses depart from the showground every 15 minutes.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call WILDfest on 02 4877 1742 for more information.
Highland Valley Forage in Kangaroo Valley tells the story of the how the Southern Highlands, Shoalhaven and the coast south of Sydney are connected through food and wine. Experience the best of this region's produce in a long, leisurely degustation food and wine trail through blooming wild flowers in Morton National Park.
You'll meet at Osborne Park Showground and take a shuttle bus to Three Views walking track. Choose from a shorter 4km walk or the entire 9.5km walk on the day. A 10-course degustation menu is offered on both walks. This is a fully hosted experience so you won't be left unattended during the day.
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass