Head to the stars: Barrenjoey
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
The Mast Precinct is a relaxed, family-friendly space on New Year's Eve. Choose a spot on the upper road, boardwalk or grass around the Mast for different harbour views.
The whole family will enjoy New Year's Eve at Athol Lawn. Bring a picnic and enjoy a stress-free countdown to 2020 at Bradleys Head.
Nearby things to do
See more activities
See more tours
Nearby camping and accommodation
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass
Bobbin Head Information Centre
Bobbin Head, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- 10am to 4pm daily. 9am to 4pm during summer school holidays, closed 12pm-12:30pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9472 8949
Kalkari Discovery Centre
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- 9am to 5pm daily. 9am to 4pm daily in June and July. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9472 9300
- 02 9472 9301
- Kalkari Discovery Centre