Guy Fawkes 50th anniversary campfire yarns
Guy Fawkes River National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Sit around the campfire alongside an NPWS Ranger to celebrate 50 years of the beautiful Guy Fawkes River National Park.
Saturday 8 October 2022, 7pm to 8pm.
- Chaelundi campground
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.
- Meeting point
- Around the campfire at Chaelundi campground
- Bookings required. Email or phone the Glen Innes office on 02 6739 0700.
Join this special event and learn about the history, culture and protection of this stunning park which is situated halfway between Armidale, Grafton and Dorrigo.
Please bring your camping chair and a cup to relax and hear stories of time gone by. We'll provide boiled water, coffee, tea, milo, sugar and milk.
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
- in Guy Fawkes River National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Guy Fawkes River National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.