Fauna and flora exhibition
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Don’t miss Fauna and flora, a new exhibition in Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath, Blue Mountains National Park. It celebrates local wildlife following the devastation of the 2019-20 bushfires.
Saturday 9 January to Friday 26 March 2021, 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed on Christmas Day.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath area
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- Bookings not required. For further information email or call Blue Mountains Heritage Centre on 02 4787 8877.
The art in this exhibition showcases the diversity, resilience and fragility of our unique animal and plant life. The 22 artists are from the Greater Sydney area and Central Western NSW. Their work ranges from painting, illustration, weaving and printmaking to mixed media in both fine and contemporary art forms.
The artists include Meg Allan, Megan Butler, Pilar Basa, Kim Bagot-Hiller, Graham Davis-King, Carolyn Hide, Olivia Goodbee, Brittany Johnson, Sean O’Keefe, Joanne Langley, Fleur MacDonald, Jan Melville, Mahalya Middlemist, Chia Moan, Julie Paterson, Katya Petetskaya, Meaghan Potter, Brooke Sanderson, Nettie Sumner, Pam Vaughan, Fiona Vaughan, Caroline Wilde. The exhibition is curated by Miriam Williamson.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.