Cultural art day for teens
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
If you're a creative teen interested in Aboriginal culture, book for this art activity at Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath. Led by an Aboriginal Discovery ranger, get ready to be inspired!
Friday 4 October 2019, 10am to 1pm
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath area
- Easy. Suitable for teens aged 13 to 17 years.
Teen $15 per person.
- Meeting point
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath
- What to
- Suitable clothing, hat, sunscreen, drinking water, snacks
- Bookings required. Phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757) for more information or book online.
Join an Aboriginal Discovery ranger and do some tree painting, using natural ochres and your own imagination. You'll learn about the rich culture behind some traditional symbols.
Enjoy this unique opportunity to get creative and make a natural work of art using eco-friendly bush resources.
Tailored especially for teenagers aged 13 to 17 years.
- Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, NSW, 2787
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.