Biodiversity Day at Blue Gum Hills
Blue Gum Hills Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Biodiversity Day at Blue Gum Hills.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
From Newcastle, travel towards Wallsend and follow Minmi Road to Minmi village. The park entry gates will be on your left, approximately 500m before the village.
To access the park from the F3, take the Newcastle Link road exit and turn left onto Woodford Street. Turn right into Minmi Road at the lights and you'll see the park entry gates on the right about 500m along Minmi Road.
Park entry points
- Blue Gum Hills access See on map
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- Pathways lead to most areas. Access to some stalls is across grass and some leafy areas
- Designated disabled car parking is available
- Toilet facilities are wheelchair-accessible
- The pathway to the picnic tables is wide