Bald Rock 50th anniversary guided tour
Bald Rock National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bald Rock 50th anniversary guided tour.
Getting there and parking
- Turn right onto Naas Street at the northern end of town and follow the sealed Mt Lindesay Road towards Woodenbong for 27km. Along the way you will pass Boonoo Boonoo National Park and cross over the Boonoo Boonoo River.
- Turn left and follow the sealed Bald Rock Road for 5km to the picnic area and campground.
- Take the road to Amosfield, then turn south towards Tenterfield along the 9km of unsealed Mt Lindesay Road.
- Crossing Mursons and Jenner Creek, continue past Bald Rock Bush Retreat before turning right and following the sealed Bald Rock Road for 5km to the picnic area and campground.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Bald Rock campground.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
A short section of the Bungoona walk is wheelchair-accessible. Some assistance may be required to access this area. Paths are sealed but there some are gradual slopes and uneven ground. Accessible toilets are available.
- in Bald Rock National Park in the Country NSW region
Bald Rock National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change.Buy annual pass