Art in the park: Glenrock
Glenrock State Conservation Area
Get creative with Aboriginal painting techniques in Glenrock State Conservation Area, near Newcastle. Fun for all ages, you'll also listen to stories and take home your artwork.
Thursday 3 October 2019, 10am to 12pm
- Glenrock State Conservation Area
- Easy. Suitable for all ages. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Adult $10 per person. Child $8 per person.
- Meeting point
- Yuelarbah carpark, off Burwood Road, Kahibah
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join an Aboriginal NPWS guide for some art in the park these school holidays. Learn traditional painting techniques and listen to the stories of a practising Aboriginal artist. Be inspired by how plants, animals and earth intertwine and bring significance to his artwork.
You'll get to discover the hidden treasures Glenrock State Conservation Area has to offer, as well as taking home your artwork as a memory of the day.
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife
- 1300 072 757
- in Glenrock State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
Glenrock State Conservation Area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.