Art in the park: Bobbin Head
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Come along to this great art exhibition at Bobbin Head Information Centre, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. You'll enjoy beautiful artworks by local northern Sydney artists.
Friday 26 July to Monday 30 September 2019. Open 10am to 3pm every day except Tuesday.
- Bobbin Head Information Centre, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Upstairs at Bobbin Head Information Centre.
- Bookings not required.
Bobbin Head Information Centre, at Bobbin Inn, is hosting an exhibition of local artists. View their artworks upstairs at the historic inn.
The exhibition celebrates beautiful sandstone country and the wildlife that inhabits it. The artists on display, Amy Kersey, Belinda Elliott and Nicole Ballingal, are very different in their use of media and artistic styles. But all interpret stunning nature in their gorgeous works.
Artworks, prints and cards will be available at Bobbin Head Information Centre.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy a pass