Murrumbidgee Valley campgrounds
Murrumbidgee Valley National Park
Campground booking required
You will need to plan ahead and make a booking if you'd like to stay at this campground.
There are around 47 campsites along the river in Murrumbidgee Valley National Park. Book your campsite and set up camp among the river red gums.
There are no camping fees at this campground but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072757. You can only set up camp in the designated campground.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- in Murrumbidgee Valley National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Murrumbidgee Valley National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (118)
- 4WD touring (5)
- Aboriginal culture (20)
- Adventure sports (6)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (40)
- Canoeing/paddling (11)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (16)
- Fishing (12)
- Geotourism (3)
- Historic heritage (23)
- Horse riding (3)
- Other experiences (5)
- Photography (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (34)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (8)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (4)
- Sightseeing (37)
- Snow sports (9)
- Swimming (8)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (40)
- Waterfalls (6)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (12)