Kemendok National Park campground
Kemendok National Park
Enjoy riverside camping at Kemendok National Park campground. Perfect for self-reliant campers, this basic campground is suitable for tents only, with unmarked campsites and no facilities.
Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
For the latest updates on fires, closures and other alerts in this area, see https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/camping-and-accommodation/campgrounds/kemendok-national-park-campground/local-alerts
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Buronga office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 03 5021 8900
- 4 Melaleuca Street, Buronga NSW 2739
- in Kemendok National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
All the practical information you need to know about Kemendok National Park campground.