Benefits of being a campground host
With a range of benefits, if you have a passion for the outdoors and volunteering, becoming a campground host in NSW national parks might be for you.
Read more about Benefits of being a campground host
- Hosts generally assist the public in the mornings and evenings at meal times, so there's plenty of time to enjoy the park.
- You can volunteer for the summer or Easter holidays, or both.
- You'll enjoy free campsite access at a participating national park when you volunteer
- You'll have opportunities to get together with other campground hosts at training workshops or reunion events held during the year.
- Camping facilities and meals during your training will be provided at no cost