Applies from Tue 8 Aug 2017, 9.00am to Sun 10 Sep 2017, 5.00pm. Last reviewed: Wed 16 Aug 2017, 2.05pm
Closed areas: Aerial pest program in Mount Kaputar National Park
Parts of Mount Kaputar National Park will be closed from 8am Wednesday 6 September 2017 to 1pm Saturday 9 September 2017 due to aerial pest operations. This closure will remain otherwise extended or removed. All visitors are advised to stay on formed tracks and follow all closure notices.
The listed areas will be closed at the following times:
- Upper Bullawa Creek Precinct and picnic areas
- Yulludunida walking track
- Mount Coryah walking track
- Scutts fire trail, Scutts Hut, and Scutts Hut and Kurrawonga Falls walking track
- Rocky Plateau fire trail and Kaputar Plateau walk
- Barraba track
- Waa Gorge Precinct
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, please contact NPWS Narrabri area office on (02) 6792 7300. Office opening hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Affects 1 park and 11 locations nearby.