Applies from Thu 8 Feb 2018, 9.00am to Fri 23 Mar 2018, 5.00pm. Last reviewed: Tue 13 Mar 2018, 6.21am.
Closed areas: Aerial pest control operations
Parts of Mount Kaputar National Park will be closed from 12pm, Tuesday 20 March 2018 to 5pm, Friday 23 March 2018 due to aerial pest operations. This closure will remain unless otherwise extended or removed.
All visitors are advised to stay on formed tracks and follow all closure notices.
The following areas will be closed:
- Upper Bullawa Creek precinct and picnic areas
- Yulludunida walking track
- Mount Coryah walking track
- Scutts fire trail, Scutts Hut and Scutts Hut and Kurrawonga Falls walking track
- Rocky Plateau fire trail and Kaputar Plateau walk
- Barraba track
- Waa Gorge Precinct
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, please contact the NPWS Narrabri area office on (02) 6792 7300, 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Affects 11 locations in this park: