Bottle and Glass Point
Sydney Harbour National Park
If you’re looking for a venue boasting impressive water views, Bottle and Glass Point in Nielsen Park is the perfect venue hire option. Its views across Vaucluse Bay will provide a beautiful backdrop to your next event.
- Venue is suitable for
- Wedding ceremonies
- Maximum people: 120
- Picnic tables, drinking water, toilets
For fee information, please email the Events and Venues Unit or
phone (02) 9585 6570.
- Venue not available for exclusive hire
- A completed application form should be received at least 6 months in advance of the event in order to assure availability of your preferred venue and date(s) and adequate time for the review process by NPWS. Initial assessment of the event application, site plan and supporting documentation may take 2-3 weeks. Please contact the Events and Venues Unit for information regarding cancellations.
You’ll find the idyllic Bottle and Glass Point in the renowned Nielsen Park, in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. In this flat, grassy area, you and your guests will enjoy magnificent views over Vaucluse Bay, providing a perfect backdrop to your special day.
You can unload a picnic hamper and watch the sailboats gently bobbing the bay, listen to the relaxing sounds of birdsong and water lapping against the rocks, and feel the breeze rustling through the shady trees. Bring your own gas barbecue if you like, or leave the cooking to the experts and head to the nearby Nielsen Park Cafe.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Vehicle entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day.North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given.Chowder Bay carpark: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per calendar day - additional time can be purchased.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands, you'll need to book and pay landing fees beforehand. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965