WilderQuest bug detectives: Dharawal
Dharawal National Park
Come on a fun WilderQuest adventure. We'll explore the bugs of Maddens Falls in Dharawal National Park, near Helensburgh, and find out where they're hiding.
Wednesday 27 September, 10:30am–12pm
- Maddens Falls, Dharawal National Park
- Easy. Suitable for children 5-12 years.
Child $10 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- Maddens Falls carpark, Darkes Forest Road, Dharawal National Park
- Bookings required, phone the NPWS South Coast regional office on (02) 4423 2170 or the Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre on (02) 4887 7270.
- Group bookings available on request, subject to minimum numbers.
With a magnifying glass and keen eyes, come and explore the wonderful world of bugs and mini beasts at Maddens Falls. Follow their trails to find out what they look like, where they live and how they hide from predators. All tools and equipment are supplied for you.
- in Dharawal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Dharawal National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
(02) 4224 4188
Contact hours: 9.00am-3.00pm Monday to Friday
- Ground Floor, 84 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 4224 4199