Canoeing on Bournda Lagoon
Bournda National Park
Join a guided canoeing adventure in Bournda National Park. You'll explore the park from a unique perspective as you paddle. It's a fun way to find out about the park's waterways.
- Wednesday 3 January 2018, 2pm–4pm
- Thursday 4 January 2018, 1pm–3pm
- Tuesday 16 January and Thursday 18 January 2018, 10am–12pm
- Thursday 25 January 2018, 2pm–4pm
- Bournda National Park
- No disabled access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 6 years and over
Adult/child $35 per person
- Meeting point
- Bournda Lagoon
- Bookings required. Phone 0428 425 585.
Join an NPWS guide on a canoe trip along beautiful Bournda Lagoon in Bournda National Park. You'll be paddling one of the most picturesque waterways of the Sapphire Coast. Keep your eyes peeled for kingfishers and water dragons as you go. Previous canoeing experience is not required.
It's a good idea to bring a shady hat, sunscreen and drinking water.
- in Bournda National Park in the South Coast region
Bournda National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to extreme weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy an annual pass.
(02) 6495 5000
Contact hours: 10am-3pm Monday to Friday and some weekends during peak holiday periods.
- Corner Sapphire Coast and Merimbula Drives, Merimbula NSW
- Email: FSCR@environment.nsw.gov.au
Fax: (02) 6495 5055