The End Festival 2018
Hill End Historic Site
Come up to ‘The End’ where it all begins! The End Festival of arts, culture and heritage is back by popular demand in 2018. It's on at Hill End Historic Site, near Bathurst and Mudgee.
- Friday 20 April 2018, 6.30pm–10.30pm. Saturday 21 April 2018, 11am–10pm. Sunday 22 April 2018, 10am–4pm.
- Hill End Historic Site
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Clarke Street, Hill End
- Bookings not required. For further information email the NPWS Events team.
- Please note
- Camp in NSW National Parks-run campgrounds in Hill End. Village campground has powered and unpowered sites. Glendora campground is a 10-minute walk from the main event site but has more space available. Check out other accommodation options in nearby Bathurst or Mudgee.
- Take the bus from Bathurst or Mudgee to The End Festival.
- Check out the festival program (600 KB, pdf) and plan your visit to The End.
- The End Festival 2018 is supported by major partner, Bathurst Regional Council.
The End Festival is a unique program of arts, culture and heritage at Hill End Historic Site. There's a lot of great things to see and do:
- Book for the Royal Hall music and cabaret shows. Friday 20 April, 6.30pm–10pm. Saturday 21 April, 7pm–10pm.
- Catch the free, live bluegrass and folk music program on The Golden Age Stage. Musicians include The Andy Golledge Band, Caitlin Harnett and That Red Head. Saturday 21 April, 11.30am–10pm. Sunday 22 April, 10.30am–3.30pm.
- Enjoy craft beer and wine from the Central West region, paired with local food offerings in The Golden Age Garden.
- Visit the Makers Market. Do a workshop, watch a demonstration or shop for great regional produce and design.
- Discover site-specific art installations throughout the village. Visit exhibitions like ‘Postcards from The End’, presented by Bathurst Regional Art Gallery.
Celebrate Hill End village and its eclectic history at The End Festival in 2018.
- in Hill End Historic Site in the Country NSW region
Hill End Historic Site is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Hill End area office
(02) 6337 8206
Contact hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm daily (closed 12.30pm-1.30pm). Closed weekends and public holidays.
- Beyers Avenue, Hill End NSW
- Hill End area office