The End Festival
Hill End Historic Site
Come up to 'The End' where it all begins. Don't miss this festival of arts, culture and heritage in the historic village of Hill End. It's a one-of-a-kind experience in an extraordinary place.
Friday 21 April 2017, 6.30pm – 10.30pm; Saturday 22 April 2017, 11am – 10pm; Sunday 23 April 2017, 10am – 4pm
- Hill End Historic Site
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Clarke St, Hill End
- For further information, email the NPWS events team.
- Please note
- A full program will be released in late February 2017.
- Want to get updates about The End Festival? Subscribe here.
'The End' is a celebration of the heritage gold-mining village of Hill End, located between Bathurst and Mudgee in Central West NSW.
This unique festival will feature:
- Live folk, country and bluegrass music
- The best of the region's wine, craft beer and food
- Art exhibitions and installations throughout the village
- Ticketed cabaret shows and performances
- A series of ‘rare trades’ workshops, demonstrations and sales
- Village tours
- Markets featuring artisan wares and produce
- A variety of workshops, including photography and weaving
- Opening night ticketed music and cabaret show in the Royal Hall.
Come up to ‘The End’ for the weekend and experience the beauty of Hill End in autumn and everything the festival has to offer.
Tickets to the opening night program and other ticketed shows in the festival will be available in February.
- in Hill End Historic Site in the Country NSW region
Hill End Historic Site is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Hill End
(02) 6337 8206
Contact hours: 9.30am-4.30pm daily (closed 12.30pm-1.30pm) (closed Christmas Day)
- High Street, Hill End NSW
- Hill End