NYE Shark Island Party
Sydney Harbour National Park
New Year's Eve on Shark Island is a fabulous way to see in 2018. Dance to the tunes of DJ Adi Toohey, and be awestruck by the dazzling midnight fireworks.
- Sunday 31 December 2017. Ferries leave at 6.15pm and 7pm.
- Shark Island, Sydney Harbour National Park
- Adult (16 years and over) $232.24 per person. Children (5–15 years) $165.97 per person. Children under 5 years free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees and ferry transfers.
- Meeting point
- Meet with your ticket in Lyne Park (New South Head Road, Rose Bay), next to Rose Bay ferry wharf, at least 30 minutes before your ferry departs.
- What to
- Clothes for all weather conditions, raincoat, sunscreen
- Buy tickets on the Moshtix website by clicking on the 'Book now' button. Or call Moshtix Ticket Support on 1300 438 849.
- Please note
- This is a licensed event with a cash bar.
- Card facilities will be available at the bar and food outlet.
- There are limits to what you can bring to Shark Island, because of the ferry's restricted carrying capacity. You can bring hand luggage that you can carry on your lap on the trip to the island.
- There's no BYO alcohol and bag searches will be conducted before you board the ferry.
- For general questions, phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757).
- Capacity: 780 people
- Ferries depart Shark Island after the event at 12.30am and 1.15am on Monday 1 January 2018.
Soak up the summer island atmosphere on Shark Island, just 1km from the mouth of Rose Bay. Bring your own picnic or buy dinner on the island. Choose from a range of sliders, fries and ice creams from Slippin' Sliders. Relax as Shark Island Party house DJ Recess plays tunes to warm up the night.
Later on, DJ Adi Toohey will have you up and dancing to house, disco, funk and soul rhythms. You'll only stop to take in Sydney's famous midnight fireworks. You'll have one of the most amazing views in Sydney Harbour National Park.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands Island, all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965