NYE Goat Island
Sydney Harbour National Park
SOLD OUT. Ring in the new year on family-friendly Goat Island, between the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Balmain. You'll enjoy uninterrupted views of the Sydney fireworks from this outstanding vantage point.
- Sunday 31 December 2017. Ferries leave at 6.30pm and 7.15pm.
- Goat Island, Sydney Harbour National Park
SOLD OUT. Adult (16 years and over) $201.66 per person. Children (5–15 years) $135.39 per person. Children under 5 years free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees and ferry transfers.
- Meeting point
- Meet with your ticket at Barangaroo Ferry Wharf at least 30 minutes before your ferry departs.
- What to
- Sunscreen, hat, suitable clothing, raincoat, sturdy shoes
- Please note
- There are limits to what you can bring to Goat Island, because of the ferry's restricted carrying capacity. You can bring hand luggage that you can carry on your lap on the trip to the island.
- For general questions about this event, phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757).
- Capacity: 780 people
Bring the family along to Goat Island to welcome in 2018. Relax and enjoy a picnic dinner while you count down to midnight. Once the fireworks kick off, you'll have front row views of the spectacular display.
It's a good idea to bring your own food and drinks, including responsible amounts of alcohol. You might also want to bring a torch and a radio, so you can settle in and listen to the NYE broadcast.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands Island, all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965