NYE Clark Island Garden Party
Sydney Harbour National Park
Celebrate New Year's Eve on Clark Island. It's a beautiful island oasis in the middle of Sydney Harbour with superb views of the fireworks.
- Sunday 31 December 2017. Ferries leave at 6pm and 6.45pm.
- Clark Island, Sydney Harbour National Park
- Adult (16 years and over) $395.36. Child (5–15 years) $242.44 per person. Children under 5 free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees, ferry transfers, cocktail on arrival and all food.
- Meeting point
- Meet with your ticket in front of the AMP building (33 Alfred Street, Sydney), Circular Quay, 30 minutes before your ferry leaves.
- What to
- Sunscreen, raincoat, clothes for all weather conditions, sturdy shoes
- Buy tickets on the Moshtix website by clicking on the 'Book now' button. Or call Moshtix Ticket Support on 1300 438 849.
- Please note
- This is a licensed event with a cash bar.
- EFTPOS facilities will be available.
- There's no BYO alcohol, and bag searches will be conducted before you board the ferry.
- For general questions about this event, phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757).
- Capacity: 480 people
- Ferries depart Clark Island after the event at 12.30am and 1.15am on Monday 1 January 2018.
Step off the ferry into an uncrowded garden paradise. Pick up your outdoor chair, relax and enjoy a cocktail and delicacies from a gourmet hamper as the sun sets. Your main and dessert follow, from a menu (881KB, pdf) inspired by the freshest garden produce.
After dinner, dance the night away to tunes from DJ Ariane and friends. And when midnight chimes, you'll have incredible views of the Sydney fireworks.
Don't miss this amazing New Year's Eve experience in Sydney Harbour National Park.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands Island, all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965