NYE Bradleys Head: The Mast Precinct
Sydney Harbour National Park
The Mast Precinct is a relaxed, family-friendly space on New Year's Eve. Choose your spot on the upper road, boardwalk or grass around the Mast.
Sunday 31 December 2017. Gates open at 3pm and close at 12.30am on Monday 1 January 2018.
- Sydney Harbour National Park
- Adult (16 years and over) $48.73 per person. Child (5–15 years) $17.43 per person. Family (2 adults and 2 children) $104.80. Children under 5 free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees.
- What to
- Sunscreen, hat, raincoat, clothes for all weather conditions, sturdy shoes
- Buy tickets on the Moshtix website by clicking on the 'Book now' button. Or call Moshtix Ticket Support on 1300 438 849. Ticket numbers are limited, so be sure to buy your ticket early to avoid missing out.
- Please note
- Some views from the Mast Precinct are filtered because of the tree canopy.
- Bradleys Head is an alcohol-free and glass-free zone on New Year's Eve. Bag searches will be conducted before you enter the venue.
- Tickets to the Mast Precinct don't give you access to Athol Lawn or the Amphitheatre at Bradleys Head.
- Bradleys Head Road at Whiting Beach Road is closed to vehicles at 3pm.
- For general questions, phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757).
The Mast Precinct is the ideal spot to enjoy New Year's Eve with the kids. Bring a picnic or buy delicious food from a variety of stalls. Enjoy the live music and 9pm fireworks. Stay on for the countdown to 2018 and the midnight fireworks spectacular.
This map of Bradleys Head (180KB, pdf) shows you where the Mast Precinct is located.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands Island, all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965