NYE Bradleys Head: Athol Lawn
Sydney Harbour National Park
The whole family will enjoy New Year's Eve at Athol Lawn. Bring a picnic and enjoy a stress-free countdown to 2018 at Bradleys Head.
- Sunday 31 December 2017. Gates open at 3pm and close at 12.30am on Monday 1 January 2018.
- Sydney Harbour National Park
- Adult (16 years and over) $33.44. Child (5-15 years) $17.43. Family (2 adults and 2 children) $74.22. Children under 5 free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees.
- What to
- Sunscreen, hat, raincoat, clothes for all weather conditions, sturdy shoes
- Buy tickets on the Moshtix website by clicking on the 'Book now' button. Or call Moshtix Ticket Support on 1300 438 849.
- Please note
- Some views from Athol Lawn are filtered because of the tree canopy.
- Bradleys Head is an alcohol-free and glass-free zone on New Year's Eve. Bag searches will be conducted before you enter the venue.
- Tickets to Athol Lawn don't give you access to the Mast Precinct or the Amphitheatre at Bradleys Head.
- Bradleys Head Road at Whiting Beach Road is closed to vehicles at 3pm.
- For general questions, phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757).
Athol Lawn is a wide expanse of lawn at the top of Bradleys Head in Sydney Harbour National Park. It's an ideal place for the family to enjoy New Year's Eve, with views of the harbour skyline.
If you're not bringing a picnic, you can buy food, ice-creams and coffee on the night. Enjoy the ambience in the park leading up to the spectacular midnight fireworks.
This map of Bradleys Head (180KB, pdf) shows you where Athol Lawn is located.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands Island, all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965