Coffs Coast Regional Park
Soak up views of Solitary Islands Marine Park from Arrawarra Headland and Beach near Coffs Harbour. Fishing, surfing, swimming – it’s all here waiting for you to enjoy.
- Coffs Coast Regional Park
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch or whale watch
- Strong rips and currents may be present at this beach – take care in the water and please supervise children at all times
- Dogs are not permitted on this beach, but there is an off-leash area a little further north around Corindi and Pipeclay Beaches
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited
- A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters and you’ll need to take note of Solitary Islands Marine Park zonings.
A landscape photographer’s dream, Arrawarra Headland and offers incredible views over Solitary Islands Marine Park.
Swimmers and surfers will also love this beach, and it’s renowned for its fantastic point break so if you’ve brought your surfboard, give it a go. Fisherman can try their luck casting off from the beach.
If you feel like a little walk, take off for a rockpool ramble, look for ancient Aboriginal fish traps and sea creatures or walk over to Mullawarra Beach. You’ll also find a picnic area nestled in a tree-lined park.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Coffs Coast Regional Park in the North Coast region
Coffs Coast Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
(02) 6652 0900
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- 32 Marina Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW
- Fax: (02) 6651 9525
- Coffs Harbour