Allen Strom lookout
Bouddi National Park
There are scenic views aplenty at the Central Coast’s Allen Strom lookout. Gaze across Hardys Bay to Wagstaffe and Ettalong and as far as Brisbane Water National Park.
- Bouddi National Park
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Opening times
Allen Strom lookout is:
- Always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger
- Please note
- It’s a good idea to put sunscreen on before you set out and remember to take a hat
- Access to Allen Strom lookout is via a 800m fire trail and is suitable for walking and mountain biking
Clear your mind and refresh your senses with the stunning vistas on offer at the Allen Strom lookout, located on the ridge above Rocky Point.
Standing at this fenced lookout, it’s a pleasure to watch the boats bobbing up and down in Hardys Bay. The views extend across to Wagstaffe and Ettalong and you can even see as far as Brisbane Water National Park.
It’s easy to reach the lookout by foot or bike – simply combine Rocky Point trail to your Bouddi Ridge explorer experience. This trail commences near the intersection of Wards Hill Road and Maitland Bay Road, and you’ll tread a carpet of flannel flowers if you plan a springtime visit.
Allen Strom lookout was named in memory of the man who dedicated much of his life to the establishment of many national parks and nature reserves in the state.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy an annual pass.
- Central Coast
(02) 4320 4200
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, hours vary.
- Suites 36-38, 207 Albany Street North, Gosford NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 4320 4299
- Central Coast
(02) 4320 4200 (Central Coast office)
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Corner of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Rd, Killcare Heights NSW