Karuah National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Tattersalls campground.
Getting there and parking
Tattersalls campground is in Karuah National Park. To get there:
- Turn onto Bucketts Way from Pacific Highway
- Continue for approximately 9km then turn right onto Hobarts Road, just past Limeburners Creek.
- Continue for approximately 4km then turn right onto Tattersalls Road
- Follow for another 2km until you reach the campground
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Tattersalls campground can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- 4WD required in wet weather
Parking is available at Tattersalls campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Karuah National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Pack your fishing gear and head to the river at this popular fishing spot.
See how the wildflowers bring the bush to life in spring.
Launch your kayak, canoe or boat and explore the reserve by water.
Get cosy around the campfires on those cold winter nights.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
12°C to 28°C
3°C to 18°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground, so you'll need to bring your own supply.
- Rubbish bins are not available – please take rubbish with you when leaving.
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Generators are permitted to be used in particular areas within this campground.