Lane Cove River Tourist Park - caravan park
The caravan park at Lane Cove River Tourist Park offers tent, campervan, motorhome or caravan camping in a campground with great facilities near Lane Cove National Park, close to Sydney.
- Number of campsites
- Camping type
- By my vehicle
- Amenities block, barbecues and fire rings, drinking water, public phone, showers, toilets
- Please note
Reception: Located at the tourist park entry on Plassey Road, Macquarie Park
Phone: (02) 9888 9133
Facsimile: (02) 9888 9322
- Grassy sites
- Powered/non-powered sites
- The park has a swimming pool and paddling pool
- Four amenities blocks, all cleaned daily.
- The park has its own wireless internet network within a limited area near reception.
- Camp kitchen with instant hot water on tap, fridge, gas cooking, microwave and toaster.
- There are four shared laundries, with washing machines, dryers and lines.
- Recreation room - this shared room includes large screen plasma TV and internet.
- Please note, open fires are not permitted.
- Public transport, including buses, is available from North Ryde Railway Station, on Delhi Road. This is a 700-metre walk from reception.
- A small kiosk is located within reception
- Boat hire is available at Lane Cove Boatshed
- Powered sites: 2 adults from $39 per day, $234 per week. Extra person $10 per day. Children under 12 are free.
- Unpowered sites: 2 adults from $37 per day, $222 per week. Extra person $10 per day. Children under 12 are free.
- My first time camping: 4 persons (2 adults/2 children) daily: $90. Includes pre-erected tent furnished with a table, four chairs, two stretcher beds for adults and two stretchers for children. Linen, food and torch not provided. My first time camping is only valid for two adults and two children, and is not valid for four adults.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
Use a secure payment gateway to book online. Alternatively, please contact the Customer Experience Team on 13000 PARKS (13000 72757). All reservations incur a booking fee of 2.5% in addition to the total amount payable
Enjoy peaceful camping in a serene setting at Lane Cove River Tourist Park. With uninterrupted views out across Lane Cove Valley, this eco-friendly campground is a great way to get close to nature right near Sydney.
The caravan park offers a variety of camping options – powered or non-powered, grassy or concreted campsites – to meet your camping needs, whether you’re camping by motorhome, caravan, campervan or tent.
The campground itself is very well-equipped, featuring a swimming pool and paddling pool. Cook up your meals in the campground kitchen or on one of a number of electric barbecues, while the kids enjoy a spot of footie.
It’s a great place to base yourselves to explore the beautiful nearby Lane Cove National Park. And with its proximity to Sydney, you won’t be far from all this city has to offer.
Ready to start your holiday? Book online now.
We've captured Google Street View across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.