Lane Cove River Tourist Park – cabins
Lane Cove River Tourist Park offers comfortable studio or family cabins for people wishing to explore nearby Lane Cove National Park, and affordable accommodation close to Sydney.
- Accommodation type
- Maximum guests
- Please note
- Bedding configuration: Studio cabins: 1 x queen room. Family cabins: 1 x queen; 3 x single bunk beds.
- Each cabin has a furnished living room, full kitchen and bathroom.
- The park has a swimming pool and paddling pool
- A wireless internet network is available, with access near reception.
- The park has a recreation room - this shared room includes large screen plasma television and internet.
- Linen, blankets and towels are provided.
- Please note open fires are not permitted
- Public transport, including buses, is available from North Ryde Railway Station.
- A small kiosk is located within reception
- Boat hire is available at Lane Cove Boatshed
- Studio cabins: $135 for 2 people per day. $810 weekly rate for 2 people. Please note that weekly rate is to be booked and paid in one transaction.
- Family cabins: $155 for 2 people per day. $930 weekly rate for 2 people. Extra: $10 per adult per night. $5 per child per night. Please note that weekly rate is to be booked and paid in one transaction.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
Alternatively, please contact the Lane Cove River Tourist Park on (02) 9888 9133, or toll free on 1300 729 133 (if calling from within Australia).
NB: All reservations incur a booking fee of 2.5% in addition to the total amount payable.
Just a heartbeat from Sydney, these well-appointed, award-winning cabins at Lane Cove River Tourist Park are a great place to stay.
Unwind in comfort after an active day bushwalking, biking, cycling, or fishing in Lane Cove National Park. Choose from a studio or family cabin, whether you’re on a romantic break for two, or on a family holiday with the kids.
Studio cabins feature a queen-sized bed and en-suite, so it’s an ideal, affordable place to stay near Sydney. For an ideal family holiday, this eco-friendly accommodation sleeps up to five people.
Step out of these well-appointed cabins and you’ll be surrounded by nature, and the kids will love spotting kookaburras, lorikeets, and brush turkeys. And with excellent facilities, including a camp kitchen, recreation room, laundry, and electric barbecues, you’ll have all bases covered. There’s even a large, outdoor, shaded swimming pool for cooling off when the weather is hot, as well as a smaller paddling pool for littler guests.
It’s never been easier or better to stay in a national park, so book online now.
We've captured Google Street View across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.