Taronga Zoo is a spectacular way to discover more about wildlife and conservation through our special tours, talks, and animal encounters. Only 12 minutes by ferry from the heart of Sydney, your whole family can enjoy panoramic views from the Sky Safari, daily presentations from keepers, guided tours, and, of course, the animals.
See more events for Sydney Harbour.
- Every day from 9am to 5pm
- See getting there information.
- Presented by:
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Adult $43 per person. Concession $30 per person with valid card. Child 4-15 years $21 per person. Child under 4 years free. Family $108.80 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Wheelchair access:
- Medium. Wheelchair-accessible.
- To book, phone Taronga Zoo.
- Taronga Zoo , (02) 9969 2777