Discover the natural wonders of Muogamarra Nature Reserve on this extraordinary guided walk. Follow the old convict road and bush track before climbing up a short rock scramble to the Lloyd Trig cairn. Keep your eye out for old-man banksias, pink boronias and delicate native orchids. You'll be treated to panoramic views over the Hawkesbury River, the adjoining national parks and other iconic landmarks, such as Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
See more events for NSW Discovery program.
- Saturday 20 September 2014, 10.30am to 1pm
- Muogamarra Nature Reserve. See getting there information.
- Presented by:
- Medium. Suitable for 6 years and over.
- Adult $10 per person. Child $5 per person. Family $25 for two adults and two children.
- Wheelchair access:
- Not wheelchair-accessible.
- Bookings and pre-payment required. Phone 1300 072 757 or Book Online