Buy our 50th anniversary book
Read more about Buy our 50th anniversary book
If you’re passionate about NSW national parks and want to know more about them, 'NSW National Parks' is for you. You’ll travel through amazing natural environments in its pages.
Its chapters cover:
- NSW heritage, including Aboriginal culture and heritage and its central role in NSW national parks
- Diverse national park regions and landscapes
- The work of NPWS field staff and scientists
- NSW wildlife and conservation
- National parks’ visitor experiences
- NPWS volunteers.
It also contains:
- Over 150 gorgeous colour and black and white images and wildlife illustrations
- Foreword by The Hon. Gabrielle Upton, MP, NSW Minister for the Environment, Minister for Heritage and Minister for Local Government
- Introduction by Bob Conroy, who was a Ranger, Senior Ranger, Fire Management Officer, Regional Manager and Director for NPWS between 1975 and 2013.
Find out about NPWS and meet some wonderful people, places and wildlife in 'NSW National Parks'.
Enjoy this sneak peek of 30 pages from the 152-page book.